1. Cookies (“cookies”) are computer data, especially text files, which are stored in the User’s terminal and are intended for use on the Service’s web pages. Cookies usually include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
2. The entity posting the cookie on the end user’s device and accessing them is Santi.
3. Cookies are used to collect information related to your use of the Service. Cookies allow you to:
A) maintenance of the User’s Service session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each page of the Service;
B) adjusting the content of the Website to your preferences and optimizing the use of the website; In particular, these files allow you to recognize your User’s device and display a web page tailored to your individual needs;
C) create statistics to help you understand how Website Users use the web to improve their structure and content.
4. Within the Service, two main types of cookies are used: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on your end user device until you log out, leave the web site, or disable the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until the user deletes them.
5. The following cookies are used within the Service:
A) “necessary” cookies, which allow you to use the services available within the Service, such as authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication under the Service;
B) “performance” cookies, to collect information about how to use the Website of the Service;
C) “functional” cookies, which allow you to “memorize” user settings and personalization of your user interface.
6. In many cases, web browser software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on your end user’s device. Users of the Service may change cookies settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular to block automatic cookie handling in your web browser settings, or to notify each time of posting in the User’s Web site. Detailed information on the capabilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
8. More information on cookies is available at
Or in the “Help” section of the web browser menu.